Sunday, 13 October 2013

Satin Central.

 photo SAM_9005.jpg
Shoes and Cami: Topshop, Shorts: Topshop Boutique 

Well I am not one to do things by half's am I. 

I took this photo a couple of weeks back before the current downpour!  I am a little bit obsessed with all things pink and all things silk/satin at the moment so I thought I would just go all out.  This outfit looks good with an over sized leather jacket but I am also on a mission to find an oversized mohair jumper to go over the top!

PS: How great are these shoes!!! Pale pink satin and glittery platforms eeeeep.

20 comments:

  1. such a beautiful look! Yes those shoes are amazing! Seen them on the blogger Charmaine Cowland, and i fell in love with them then! THey don't do them anymore :(

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, pink totally suits you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great satin look, I really like this material and the colours :)

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look :)

    XOXO Sandl

    www.prizmah.blogspot.com
    www.bloglovin.com/prizmahfashionblog
    https://www.facebook.com/prizmahblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a simple but sweet outfit. Your shoes are perfect

    http://floral-infinity.blogspot.co.uk/

    olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts! I have those loafers too, they're fab aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving this look totally thought it was a playsuit!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw them loafers on the website! They are so stunning, I want them so bad! You look fab too! X

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The satin is gorgeous and I love those shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shoes are gorgeous and the satin looks great together! xx

    opalwren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have been wanting those satin shorts for so long but didn't know what they'd look like on... they look great on you though, may have to get them now!

    http://whatwouldluciado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look, it's really glamorous but not trying too hard, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty :D


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete