Sunday, 30 March 2014

Clashing Prints and Stuff

Top: Topshop, Shorts: Topshop, Jacket: Vintage, Sunnies: Beyone Retro

Hiya.  First of all this is not a cool new pose it's just an action shot of me saying 'have you taken it yet' as I had a busy day yesterday visiting my family so I was in a bit of a hurry.  I don't mess about, so this will do ha.

Anyway it's not really about my cool new pose is it,  it's about my cool new clothes so hope you like :-)

Poems.

ps. I can't find the link to my shorts... I found them in store so maybe they are not up yet or sold out? who knows ay.... drama drama

9 comments:

  1. I love the top. Never thought this combination would work but you made it work!

    xx Marie (OldCaledonia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very the clashing prints.
    Really nice outfit!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the clashing prints <3 shorts and sunnies are so pretty.

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair style is bold - it's so nice. Nice top x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore your style!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love this look :D


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! And I rather like the cool new pose!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect shorts <3
    XXX
    http://muerdelaespina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete